DIY Cage Arm Shirt

DIY cage arm shirt tutorial via Keep Calm And Do It Yourself 1

DIY cage arm shirt tutorial by Keep Calm And Do It Yourself.

1. Lay your shirt flat.
2. Grab a pair of super sharp scissors.
3. Cut 0.5"-1" vertical slits to the entire sleeve.
4. You can leave them hang or kinda braid them loosly to get a different look.

Enjoy!

DIY cage arm shirt tutorial via Keep Calm And Do It Yourself 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you liked the DIY I found! It means so much to me that you linked back! Thank you so much! You have my absolute favorite site. Your rss goes straight to my desktop every day and I refresh it like crazy! I'm addicted! haha

    Much love!
    Kelsey Lenae

    ReplyDelete