My DIY book project - DIY Rodarte monster spike heels

IMG_6406.jpg_effected-003

I´m so exited!! I just finished one of the projects in my upcoming DIY book - The Rodarte inspired Monster spike heels! My book will feature a full collection (about 30) of my DIY fashion tutorials and much more. All of them are runway inspired, sort of a collection of DIY fashion classics and my personal favorites from over the past ten years. It´s going to be a shit load of work but it must be done.. I´m going to post a few pics on the way just to keep you updated on what´s going on. I hope you like it when it is finished!

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

15 comments:

  1. You are a goddess, these turned out in-fcking-crediblely well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! The rest of my projects is going to look similar. Nothing boring, just high fashion. DIY high fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wow you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Is your book going to be for sale in the Netherlands?
    I really need it!

    XxX Renée

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renée, I´m hoping to have it for sale in Europe and in the US. At least. But we will see. I still need a publisher for the non-Finnish edition..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, outi, you must let us know when it will be released in the US. How cool! I love that there is someone out there like you, inspiring and challenging people to consider design and craft when doing DIY. You raise the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome! The definition of killer heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. elles sont vraiment très originales

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would buy that book in a heartbeat, it just needs to be printed in English and available to my Canadian self;) Great boots btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure everyone will love it!! I want it!!!!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete