DIY fashion - Ripped chain denims by Brook and Lyn



Oh gosh I wish I had time soon to start working on some new spring wardrobe recon projects. These ripped chain denims would be on top of my projects list. When I first saw these Alexander Wang inspired denim shorts, I just knew this technique would look killer good made in full length jeans.. And it does. Check these cropped black rip-chain jeans, made by Brook&Lyn. Seriously folks, you need to make these for next summer. If you´re fast enough you´ll be the first to wear them in your town.


Found via Knightcat.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. those are too good. I think I'd probably get caught in something and have a serious accident though hee hee!

    ReplyDelete