Imaginative fascinators by Mary Pattavina

Fascinators do not have to be made always from flowers and feathers. They can be anything you can think of! Handmade wearable fabric head-sculptures. I love these by Mary Pattavina. See more pictures from her Flickr gallery, Pretty Good Things Blog and Etsy shop.




Found via Craftzine blog.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I appreciate your support of my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are exquisite! Very original. I particularly love the jellyfish one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the whale is so cute and the jellyfish is so beautiful. I've been trying to figure out a way to make a good jellyfish for a while now...
    xxx,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to this.. I love her works!

    ReplyDelete