DIY studded slash tee



Jane, the writer of Sea Of Shoes fashion blog must have the coolest mom. She made her this gorgeous studded DIY slash tee. If you also look at other posts from her blog Atlantis Home, you´ll se where Jane gets that impecable taste in style. They are both now on my blogs-to-read list.



Found via Sea Of Shoes.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I totally love it!
    Your blog is great by the way, always inspiring with so many ideas!
    I have added you to my blogroll.
    Please come and visit mine too. Hopefully I'll have more a DIY section going on soon, but for now just watch that space.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, my mom would never make me anything. Never mind an amazingly cool shirt!!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete