Inspiration from William Rast

Oh my.. Now I found William Rast´s Summer 2009 and Fall 2009 collections. The combination of back leather, plaited flannel and studded denim never leaves me cold. I have to get those studs. It´s going to cost a fortune to ship a few kilos from NYC to Finland...

Summer 2009





Fall 2009



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there---Unrelated to WR but just wanted to
    give you a heads up on an online DIY from none other then Maison Martin Margiela at the Guardian UK. I tried to email it to you but
    your email address on this site is invalid.
    I enjoy reading your blog and love a high
    end concept re-made clothing aesthetic. Margiela is genius (and too often out of reach for me) but I've taken a shell straw handbag from the thrift store and sewed inside out wigs in a patchwork style on it (lots of positive comments on it) and also have used
    duct tape over another hand bag ala Margiela. Anyway check this out if you haven't already (also diy from Jade Jagger, Paul Smith etc: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/series/make-your-own-designer-clothes-accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the excessive amounts of fringe! And the men's wear is pretty cool, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice collection of clothes. all the studs and denim is so dreamy!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not such big fan of studs in denim, but in the first picture where studs are added to feminine woolblend (?) jacket, that is new and appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete