Sisi Wasabi Fall 2009 inspiration



High waisted jeans and skirts are not exactly news in the fashion front, but I´m not always looking for the next trend. I´m also intrested in styles and looks that will last for many seasons as carry-over trends is a form of sustainable fashion. Found these lovely skirts from Berliner Sisi Wasabi Fall 2009 collection. I´m feeling I should get my classic pencil skirt pattern and add 20cm (4 inches) to the waist since these skirts look they are here to stay!


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I adore your blog...so I'm tagging you...I hope you decide to play along...and in the meantime I'm making myself a pair of those brilliant leggings. :)

    Here are the rules:
    * Link to the person who tagged you
    * Post the rules on your blog
    * Write 7 random things about yourself
    * Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
    * Let each person know they've been tagged

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I have all ready writen my random things. You can find it here:

    http://www.outsapop.com/2009/01/six-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete