It is mine!!



Hahaaa! It is mine!! I snagged this gorgeous secondhand 80´s pink-red plaid jacket from Nasty Gal Vintage webshop. Can´t wait to recieve it. I love Nasty Gal because their online store is super fast and easy to use. Plus all their stock is stylish. I´ve never been able to figure out the bidding thing on eBay... (unpatient blond). Oh well. You know it will take at least another month and a half before all the snow is gone and three months before it will get "denim jacket warm". A lighter winter jacket is just what I need. This will be such a splash of bright color on to my spring wardrobe. And there´s always fall... I can just see myself strolling down the streets of Helsinki in this jacket and my vintage YSL shades looking like an art gallerist. Fabulous.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I can't wait to see that on you. it will be MOST rockin'!

    ReplyDelete