Monique L'Huillier stockings couture



These breathtaking evening dresses are by Monique L'Huillier, from her Fall 2009 collection. After getting over the dresses I noticed the stockings. Complitely broken down to strips, worn over the arms and shoulders. They team up very elegantly with couture dresses but give the outfit a quirky trashion twist. Classy!







Photos via Firstview.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A I H A N I A !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore that in high school, 11 years ago :D

    ReplyDelete