Monoxious DIY fashion

monoxious_ann_dem_zipper_headdress_DIY_01

See the complite Ann Demeulemeester zipper hairband tutorial and Elatic harness bra tutorial at Monoxious.

monoxious_ann_dem_zipper_headdress_DIY_11
monoxious_ann_dem_zipper_headdress_DIY_12

Monoxious_DIY_elasticharness_05
Monoxious_DIY_elasticharness_07

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Love love love it, once my sewing skills get better i need to make this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing! I wish I knew how to use my mom's seweing machine :(. Thanks for being so generous and sharing!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that hat, but I just don't have enough patience to make it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete