Trashion Punks

Givenchy Mens show legwear
Givenchy SS2010 Men leather shopping bag

Trashion punks wear their girlfriends old pantyhose with dress shoes and use tote shoppers sewn from secondhand leather. Givenchy SS2009 show legwear and Givenchy SS2010 leather tote. Via My Many Bags.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that bag, now I wish for an industrial sewing machine so I can sew leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEKEND•••

    ReplyDelete