Margiela Artisanal at YOOX

Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal at YOOX 5

Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal handmade unique pieces available at YOOX. Can´t afford any so I´ll just settle on looking at the detail images and item descriptions... That button top would have been awsome.

Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal at YOOX 1
Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal at YOOX 4
Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal at YOOX 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. the first shirt's amazing! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the button lips! I used buttons to perk up my plain black tee - it's on my blog here-
    http://cuadadesign.blogspot.com/2010/11/upcycling-cuada-style.html
    Your blog is one of the most inspiring on the web:)

    ReplyDelete