Cable web

Las Lopez knit cable scarf at Etsy 1

Amazing alienlike knit scarf design by Etsy seller Las Lopez. I need that red one, or that fringe boa (in black).. Via Rack and Ruin.

Las Lopez knit cable scarf at Etsy 2
Las Lopez knit cable scarf at Etsy 3
Las Lopez knit cable scarf at Etsy 4

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. wowowow. I need one of those scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cobweb scarves are amazing. I got one in black and grey a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I need the red one also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. This might not be what's in your mind, but it was the first I thought of: http://bit.ly/9Dpyd7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they're like sculptures in their own right, i love them! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, interesting. I love the red one!

    ReplyDelete