Reality Bites at TopShop SS2010

topshop ss2010 3

TopShop SS2010. Jeans with elastic band all the way in sideseams or replacing the entire front. Possible DIY solution to make a size too small skinny secondhand jeans fit better?? If you deside to make this, ask a friend to help as you have to have the jeans on while pinning elastics.

topshop SS2010 04

Btw. Those slouchy floral babydoll dresses and oversized mohair cardigans are very 90's. Just have a look at Reality Bites with Winona Ryder and Ethan Hawke or anyone of the early seasons of Beverly Hills 90210.. I´m just wondering if I could wear all that stuff again even if I´d like to?! After all I'm not 15 anymore, not even 20 something.. :P

topshop SS2010 09
topshop SS2010 07
topshop SS2010 06

Photos via Kingdom of Style, Obsessee and fashionfndsuk.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. Ton ylemmän kuvan kuminauhafarkku tuunauksen aion ehdottomasti toteuttaa! Nyt pitää vaan metsästää kirppikseltä harmaat farkut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the navy pants with the cut out towards the end!!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of this is just way too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lace dress!!!!

    xoxo
    http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE FIRST PIC. the jacket/vest is amazing. um yeah! where can i get that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ms. Outsapop! I hear you loud and clear on those babydoll dresses. Back in the day, I thought I was SO cute, but later in life I HAD to wear them because I was SO pregnant. Now that I can wear skinny jeans again, I NEVER want to wear baggy dresses :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white heans are lovely I want a pair!
    And those floral dresses very 90's I agree, but I think you can make it 2010 with the way you'll do your hair and accesorize. Just don't wear a scrunchy

    ReplyDelete