I´ll name her Marlene..

The Black Apple art prints at Etsy

Etsy is such a wonderfull place to shop. I´m moving this weekend and I´ve spent much time finding new stuff for my new flat. I´m not much of an Ikea fan.. I want my stuff to be either handmade, secondhand or just old and have soul. This one arrived today, a handpainted Art Deco mannequin hat stand by Sharon Sherrod. Can´t wait to get her into my new place and dress her up pretty. I´ve also purchased loads of art works and vintage items. I just wish this moving phase would be over soon and the decoration could begin... If hell exists, I´m sure they have ne room reserved for packing and moving boxes.

Sharon Sherrod handpainted Art Deco mannequin

RiffRaffRosie Louise Brooks vintage photo and frame

Photo of 20´s film star Louise Brooks and frame at RiffRaffRosie. Top image: Art print by The Black Apple. I´s called "Two of a kind".

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I am confounded by the number of people who don't like your posts, do they not see the beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I asked them the same thing a while ago... Many replied that they just did not feel that this project or item was suitable for their personal style or taste. Nobody commented my writings negatively.

    Also I have thousands of readers daily, so if three or five did not feel the post was for them, I don´t mind! As long as readers keep coming back here I´m happy :)

    ReplyDelete