OutsaPop DIY feather shoulder accessorie for Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole in OutsaPop trashion feather chain studs shoulder piece

BIG news! MissMix Magazine (the Finnish teen mag I write a DIY column for) did an interview with UK super celeb Cheryl Cole, one of the todays most followed style icons. MissMix wanted to bring her something Made In Finland soooo... One of my trashion creations was given to her as a present! So exiting! I made a black studded and chained feather shoulder piece, which will also be featured as Miss Mix OutIN Palsta March DIY tutorial. So you can make yourself the same thing.. English instructions will be posted shortly. Now I need to ask my UK readers a big favor. Since theres no way for me to follow all Brittish media, magazines, TV, www, from here. PLEASE let me know if you guys see any pictures or TV apphearances of Cheryl wearing my feather accessorie. Pretty please. I´m dying to know if she liked it enough to wear it. This is Cheryl´s video for Fight For This Love.

OutsaPop DIY feather shoulder accessorie for Cheryl Cole
cheryl-cole-fight-for-this-love 2
cheryl-cole-fight-for-this-love

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. i've made extremely similar pieces for myself...not sure i like the idea of cole sporting one but that's the snob in me. otherwise, it's a cool opportunity for you- hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! That's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congrats!!!
    thats awesome!!!
    Rianna Bethany xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wowww!!! Cheryl isfab, congrats girl! I'm sure she'll love the shoulder piece, and be sure to post any pics you find of her wearing it... I'm sure she loves it!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, the honour that missmix thought of you as the ultimate cool Finnish designer...I absolutely agree with them!
    It is really a Cheryl item...she should contact you for more pieces

    ReplyDelete