R.I.P. Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen RIP

Today the fashion world lost one of their greatest talents and inspiration, designer Lee Alexander McQueen. Here are some of his work that I have included in my inspiration book. FirstView is honoring him by showing his imaginary and hautingly beautiful Summer 2010 collection free.

Inspiration book - Applique dress McQueen
Inspiration book - Alexander McQueen 1
Inspiration book - Alexander McQueen 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is such a tragedy! His designs have been so inspiring to me, the little escapist muses. So lovely. It's a sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a waste. Very very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say, that your blog is such an inspiration! Its sad, that i discovered it like few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that first one is so so so pretty ...it's so sad.

    ReplyDelete