FW10 Secondhand trend - Fly girls

Burberry FW10 5b

One thing that was seen in many Fall 2010 shows was the cropped WW2 styled bomber leather jacket with large fur collars. I especially loved the Burberry look where these were teamed up with lace dresses, tops and skirts, loose pleated wool trousers and high thigh boots. Keep your eyes out for them at secondhand stores as you´ll definately need on for next fall. If you find one that fits for less than 80$ I suggest you buy it. Most I´ve seen are around 100-120$. I gave mine away a while ago and regret it now... So I guess I´ll be hunting for one at Etsy and UFF all summer.

From Fall 2010 collections: Burberry, Topshop Unique, Fashion East, Tony Burch, Acne...

Burberry FW10 1a
Burberry FW10 3b
Burberry FW10 6b
Bomber jacket FW10 Acne
Bomber jacket FW10 Topshop Unique
Bomber jacket FW10 Tory Burch
Bomber jacket FW10 Fashion East

Secondhand available Etsy shops. These from Artifaktori and Nickiefrye.
Bomber jacket secondhand Etsy Artifaktori
Bomber jacket secondhand Etsy Nickiefrye

Inspiration:
Bomber jacket secondhand EpicMilitaria

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!!

    xoxo

    http://thestylerevolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to say that I saw a jacket like that shopping today at Forever 21. Obviously it's not real leather, but it's pretty similar and probably $30 or under. I don't know if they have one near you but you should definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, and I think buying unauthentic pieces of fashion from a mass clothing chain just because you get them there cheaper isn´t good. Buy less new and more secondhand. That´s sustainable fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been a type for leather clothing, but the more I see of these lambskin pilot jackets, the more I love them (and it has nothing with them being a trend; I've never followed trends and it was a surprise to me to see them here. Besides, I don't like the huge collars that much.) I guess I'll have to get one one day, or try to make something like that, or so. :P
    They also look perfectly warm, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I don't have a blog of my own, so I kind of have to be anonymous, but I have been reading this blog for a long time now. Probably almost for a year. Almost all of my clothing comes from a thrift store, that's how I've always bought my clothes, and occasionally, I don't think that there's anything wrong with going out and buying something that isn't previously owned. If you're going to put good use to it, and it won't end up in the trash again, I don't feel like it's a bad thing. I understand where you're coming from though, and your blog is one of my favorite things to read when I find the time :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thanks for featuring my jacket, omigosh! That Tory Burch jacket is absolutely incredible. I'm flattered to be in the line up. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete