Stitched shoulders

Facehunter 3

Stitched shoulder pads.. I hope you guys are not getting tired of my shoulder pieces posts. It´s a huge trend at the moment and I think there´s a DIYable shoulder style for everyone out there! I´ve always been a fan of shoulder fashions, fascinators and other head pieces as I think they are timeless and sizeless (gain or add a few kilos and you´ll still be able to wear them and look fabulous...). Besides I´ve never understood why women spend so much money and rave about shoes when nobody is even going to look or see them in a crowded nightclub! But if you´re wearing something on your shoulders or head they cannot miss you... Photo via Facehunter.

Facehunter 4

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment