DIY idea - blouse with cape sleeves

Lily Allen Hong Kong Elle

Lily Allen in Elle Hong Kong editorial. I´m loving the capelike frayd slit sleeves on this blouse. Cut out the cuffs and cut a slit to the sleeve on the front. Fray the slit edges. Gather the shoulders with a ribbon. Via Fashion Notebook.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this shot. The pose, face, make-up, accessories. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool... i am planing to make the zipper belt ... how do i have to mesure up the zippers for my 75 cm taille? which lenghts do i need?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just wanted to thank you for linking my blog. Yours is really great! :)

    ReplyDelete