Summer 2010 denim ABCD

Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 1

Abraded, boyfriend, cut & sew, dirty, destroyed, darned and faded. Frontier styled overalls are back. Yey! I grew up wearing overalls back in the 80´s and 90´s And I´ve just waited for them to come back. I hope I´m able to find something similar secondhand. But wearing denim head to toe is something I´ve always thought to be a big no-no. Ralph Lauren makes it look good though.. I have to try that as well. Here´s a few "10 minute dirt tricks" for denim I´ve learned in the past years. Golden spray paint makes really good overall dirt treatment that washes away in the machine. And it is rumoured that Dolce & Gabbana used different shades of shoe polish to quick-fix dirt treat their denims just before their Fall 2001 runway show, one of my fav collections from the Italian designer duo. If you´re into authentic looking DIY denim treatments, I recommend getting this book by Brian Robbins, at Denim Design Lab.

RALPH LAUREN SUMMER 2010
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 6
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 5
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 3
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 2
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 8
Denim trend Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 7

Denim trend Hervé Léger by Max Azria Summer 2010

Denim trend Hervé Léger by Max Azria spring 2010
Denim trend Hervé Léger by Max Azria spring 2010 2
Denim trend Hervé Léger by Max Azria spring 2010 3

Via Coutorture.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment