Shredding therapy at Paloni 29.5.2012


TRASHION WORKSHOP next week in Helsinki. Come and shred yourself the hottest t-shirt of the summer at Paloni shop next Tuesday (29.5.) with me! Participation fee 30€ includes an army secondhand T-shirt colored black and me showing you how to shredd it + great company and servings. Only 20 seats. Reserve yours by sending a note to info@paloni.fi!




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely t-shirt :)




    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! Will you share a tutorial on it for those of us nowhere near you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I´ll ask someone if I could get that evening on video and then share it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shredded dress/sweaters <3<3 Now i need to shred something...

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really love this technique and would love to know how to do it.. will you post a video soon? I have tonnes of old clothes I'd love to try this on.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love doing this. Ive done a few tops. it gets addictive.
    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete