We can do it

PB100405 copy.JPG_effected-005

Do It Yourself (DIY) movement is growing worldwide. It makes me happy and motivates me to finish my book. My wish is that DIY'ers will start shifting to using recycled materials more than new in the next years. Crafting and DIY actually might be the few things that actually benefits from hard financial times when people have to start using their minds and hands to get things done instead of paying someone to do it for them. I kinda like it. In fashion DIY-projects have got me to appreciate my wardrobe more and also people who have a talent for crafting.

We can do it.

Photo: me at the Blogistania shoot by Viivi Lehtonen/YLE

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. Hyvin sanottu! Kannatetaan! Ja kiitos inspiraatiosta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree...I also hope that recycling materials becomes even more embedded in the DIY movement as it continues to pick up speed. Keep up the inspiration!

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love DIYs!! They make me realize how crafty and creative we can become!!! Thanks for posting ideas!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooooove do it myself!!!! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/SweetieLifeByCristi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Rosie the Riveter meets leopard attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It might take a little longer to find materials when you recycle them, but its totally worth it. Good luck with your book, and heres to figuring out how to do things yourself!

    http://sleepydarlings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this photo!! I agree with what you are saying and try to DIY whenever I have time.

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's admirable to see you taking a stance about recycled materials as this is what bothers me most about DIY. Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! More pictures of you workin them threads, please!

    ReplyDelete