Sign me up!

Quail Fall 2011 2

Remember when you were a kid and got a cast for your hand or leg? Felt like shit until you had everybody you know sign their name on it. It was a bit sad to lose all of them when the cast was taken off. You can create the same thing by having people sign a blouse or dress with textile markers or crayons. Iron on (make sure that the garment you use can be ironed hot...) and they will stay there forever!

Inspired by these signature pieces by Quail.

Quail Fall 2011 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having clothes signed in a chic way. I have also tried using black fabric marker to write full song lyrics all over my jeans. Fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea !
    XOXO

    http://leblogdemaitou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a great idea!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    http://colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the dress.

    http://evescrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea, but isn't it difficult to write on fabric with crayon? I've never tried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is really nice!
    you def have a new follower :)
    if you have a little time, you can check out my blog. if you like it, you can follow me too, i'll be waiting for you.
    there's also a giveaway on my blog. only two days...you can win sweet macarons and chanel polish, hope you'll have a look. you can find it below my header on the right side.
    lovely greets and a wonderful weekend.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete