The Story of Stuff



The Story of Stuff by Annie Leonard is a brilliant video everyone should watch. If you´ve ever bought something and continue shopping, this video should be a part of your general knowledge about how consumerism works. Posted just in time before you go get your Christmas gifts. I´ll put my money on DIY:n my gifts and sustainable/eco products and shopping at Etsy for handmade. But this is just for the near and dear. Most just get a smile.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of Annie's videos! They're so well explained! I used to teach in English while in Argentina and played this video to most of my students :).

    Hope you've started the week with a smile! :D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete