The Existential Doily Therapy

stitch_therapy_Existential_Doily

During these dark times, crafts are a simple and cheap therapy-like hobby. I love this concept of an existential doily. Everybody needs one. If I´d make mine today it would read "What do my clothes say about me today? Is is my true fashion identity?" When they someday take me to the looney bin and I get to wear my pj's and bunny slippers all day, this is what I´ll be sewing there.

What would your doily say?

Via Stitch Therapy.

stitch_therapy_Existential_Doily 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful, really heartwarming. might make some christmas ones x


    strawberrypoprocks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello thank you so much for featuring my piece "existential doily"! it was definitely therapy for me to make.

    the second piece "dishwater eyes" is not by me,I just featured it on my blog, it is by Kate Elisabeth Rolison at http://poesiegrenadine.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you could credit her for her piece.

    Many thanks, Emma, AKA Stitch Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihania <3 tekispä joku mulle tuollasen :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. NJJ, tee ite!! Se on terapeuttista :D

    ReplyDelete