Tie tank top

scarf top

If your white tank needs a make over, do this:
Find a long scarf or a piece of fabric.
Pin it over your bust.
Sew it on by hand, start from sideseams.
Work your way up only to the side of the breast.
Tie the scarf from front.

Not a very good written explanation, but I hope you get what I´m getting at. Get it?

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I love it, that's a fantastic idea - and so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute if you are super skinny &/or have no boobs. It would look terrible on me. Cute idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Nickie.. I could not wear this either. Works best for boobless chicks. Can't win them all :))

    ReplyDelete