Shadowplay

Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 26

Gorgeous handmade rodartesque knitted mohair necklaces with stones, gems and metal details. I also like the fact that these necklaces have a bit more bigger metal lock to contrast the soft threads. By Shadowplay

Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 27
Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 25
Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 23
Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 22

Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 11
Knitted mohair necklace by shadowplay 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. I gasped a little bit, these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool blog!
    Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers!

    Bye LB

    http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am highly allergic to non-precious metals so I love finding jewelry that incorporates other materials. Kind of want to try and macrame one myself :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are stunning! They belongs to a mermaid :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite lovely!!
    Fuzzy! Sparkly! Hard and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I totally want to make something like this....just have to find yarn that won't make my skin itch

    also I found a facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/ReUseConnection/253021991560 and website you might like today: www.reuseconnection.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such stunning pieces. I love that they're composed of materials that would otherwise be trash. I write about eco-friendly makeup and fashion for a beauty blog, and I love coming across pieces like this that re-purpose unwanted items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. one word explain everything, GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete