Spider cut

topshop fall 2010 spider cut out tee

Oh pleaze... This spider web cut out t-shirt will be hitting Topshop shelfs in a few months. Buy it? Hell no! DIY? You betcha! I´d use old secondhand band t-shirts for this project (yes, the ones with cheezy band prints on them) as they don't fray. You need only a chalk for drawing the cut lines and scissors to cut them. If you make the cut to front, wear a contrast colored tank underneath or just cut it to the back. Via Is Mental.

spider cut out tee

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. love that shirt!!!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

    MAKE SURE YOU ENTER MY $100 GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a spiderweb cut out shirt hanging in my closet from when I was 14 or 15 years old (I'm nearly 27 now). I guess I was ahead of the times. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is kinda amazing, ive got some old shirts i could do this to

    ReplyDelete