DIY book - P.S. I Made This..

P.S. I Made This book

Erica Domesek, the crafty gal behind P.S. I Made This.. DIY fashion blog will release a book in September! "Part designer DIY, part fashion and lifestyle inspiration guide, P.S.- I Made This... will inspire and encourage readers to embrace the concept of I see it, I like it, I make it. Featuring more than 25 projects inspired by iconic fashion looks, runway trends, and celebrated style mavens for readers to create themselves." Available for pre-order at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

P.S. I Made This t-shirt refashion tutorial
P.S. I Made This tank top refashion tutorial

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: