Draped chains

Style Hurricane ear wrap cuff earring 7

Style Hurricane has new ear wraps/cuffs in her Etsy shop. Draped chains.. Hmmm, likey. These wire lovelies can easily be DIYd with a pair of pliars, chains and some silver wire. The one with feathers is also quite awsome. It just goes around your ear, so no ear piercings needed. I can also imagine these looking pretty hot on a side-shaved goth boy.

Style Hurricane ear wrap cuff earring 5
Style Hurricane ear wrap cuff earring 4
Style Hurricane ear wrap cuff earring 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. This is very cool & I'm totally with you on the feather one. That's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ear chains, I think they're beautiful. I'm really thinking of buying some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me again ;) And thanks for buying one, I'm going to post your package tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look completed new and different. Like the idea. Advanced.

    ReplyDelete