OutsaPop Trashion book - first item finished

OutsaPop butterfly sleeve shirt 3

I´m sewing 24/7 this Sathurday as we have my upcoming (Cry Baby inspired) OutsaPop Trashion Book photoshoot on Sunday. Here is the first item I finished, cropped butterfly sleeve plaid shirt with zipper details. Perfect to wear with high waisted denims. This will be one of the pieces that will be featured in a tutorial. Reconstructed from a mens flannel shirt that I found from UFF seconhand store. I´m making my book with Books On Demand.

OutsaPop butterfly sleeve shirt 4
OutsaPop butterfly sleeve shirt 6
OutsaPop butterfly sleeve shirt 5

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

16 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I can't wait to buy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful and unique, what a special piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulously funky, well done & best of luck with the book project too :)
    ...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this book is going to be amazing, i can just FEEL IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Näyttää todella upealta! Pitänee mennä kirpparille metsästämään vanhoja paitoja ja kokeilla itse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the zipper details! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tää on tosi hieno. haluun!

    Kata

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to tell you how much I love the butterfly sleeves and zipper trimming on the plaid shirt. very inspiring!

    I hope all goes well with the new book. :)

    ReplyDelete