OutsaPop Trashio book - nro 6 and nro 7 finished

OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 5

Here are two more shirts from my upcoming OutsaPop Trashion Book. Reconstructed, refitted and detailed with zippers and studs. Made from two mens flannel shirts that I found from UFF seconhand store. Seven down, three (or six) to go.... I´ve been sewing 14 hours straight so far (trashion marathon) and there´s still work to be done. I´m propably not able to finish all that I planned tonight, so I´ll have to replace some pieces with secondhand and maybe leave some work for tomorrow. I´m making my book with Books On Demand.

OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 8
OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 7

OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 2
OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 4
OutsaPop DIY zipper detailed shirt 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. i can't wait for this book to be out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much! You are one of the most creative trashion-makers, without making it seem too complicated.
    This vest is so cute...I need to recreate such a thing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is the lookbook going to be out?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope sometime in late February. There´s still so much to do. Write instruction texts in English and Finnish, draw all tutorial pictures and make the final lay-out of the book.. Making the clothes and the photoshoot was just the first step.

    But I´m so glad you´re looking forward to it allready!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those two are really cool!
    Hyvää Joulua...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that red one with studs look very much givenchy ss2010. you´re great.
    luv luv luv

    //silver

    ReplyDelete