Radio sle6nmce

Close up of a cappuccino coffee and laptop computer

As you can see from the header, I poured some coffee on my laptop and mow it is most likely broken. &NMy writ6nmg looks like this 6nmow. So I will be taking a short break from blogging for a while until I'm able to post again. I hope you´re still here when I get back.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my sympathies! I spilled coffee on my laptop a couple of months ago, and it had that same effect on my keyboard. The good news is that it was temporary, and once it dried out it was fine.

    My screen also got some moisture in it and hasn't quite been the same since, but I can still see everything I need to, even if it's a little bit spotty. Good luck with yours, and I look forward to seeing you post again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bummer. But of course we'll be still be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! I thought U R just Txting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get back soon!
    http://talesfromthefaeryroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! :\ I have done the same thing many times, luckily I don't own a laptop, but had to buy a new keyboard...
    Get back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be able to do some bloggin from work, but spending evening hours at the office writing does not sound that much fun as it is from home :) I´m propably going to have to get a new computer altogether as this one I have now is oer 4 years old and it´s been acting up lately anyway. I'd like to think that all negatives will turn out to something positive, so maybe life is trying to tell me I should do more sewing (+ tutorial) now, less bloggin, post on Etsy for sale and gather up money to buy a new computer.

    I´ll see you guys, hopefully sooner than later!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll miss you, and will be stoked for your return. <3

    ReplyDelete