Bunny bag

Mandy Coon bunny bag 1

This bag is so adorable that I'm considering of buying a thrifted soft toy from the fleamarket, doing an autopsy on it, sewing on lining and a zipper and draggin it around with me to parties in a wrist chain. I´ll name him Steve. Mandy Coon bunny bag via Opening Ceremony.

Mandy Coon bunny bag 3
Mandy Coon bunny bag 4
Mandy Coon bunny bag 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. If you do it, you HAVE to make a tutorial :)
    I'm in looove <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a bunny bag from a local flea market.. But it's meant for children! :D

    ReplyDelete