DIY Halloween costume Lego Indiana Jones

DIY LEGO Indiana Jone halloween outfit

Halloween is not that big in Finland as it is in the States, so I pass most of the DIY posts for this holiday. But this is fun.. DIY Lego Indiana Jones costume. I love Indy and I love Legos. Brilliant! I don't see Halloween being a very ecological holiday though since most of this kind of craft is wear-it-once type of stuff, but if you do make a kick ass outfit for kids or yourself, I recommend recycling it just like bridal gowns. Either donate it (with instructions) to charity or re-sell it to somebody else for next year. Via Craft.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO fantastic! My little brother is very into legos and Indiana- I have to forward this to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might be interested.... Filter fresh is having a contest for eco friendly costumes. I'm not affiliated with them just want to promote the Green idea.

    http://www.filtersfast.com/blog/index.php/2010/10/be-green-for-halloween-eco-friendly-costume-contest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might be interested.... Filter fresh is having a contest for eco friendly costumes. I'm not affiliated with them just want to promote the Green idea.

    http://www.filtersfast.com/blog/index.php/2010/10/be-green-for-halloween-eco-friendly-costume-contest/

    ReplyDelete