Edward Scissorhands

Swallow Glitter DIY glove 1

I find most fashion blogs to be megaboring. Most are just daily outfits by celeb wannabe hotties and other crap like that. Fashion magazine editorial posts I love cause I noticed a while ago that I have not bought so many magazines anymore since I can find them all online. But where are all the original dressers, the REALLY cool creative people?! I want to se more never-seen-before DIY fashion extravaganzas. You know, stuff that makes you just go WOW...(looong pause).

I’d like to introduce you James. He posted about this amazing glove monstrosity (and that’s monstrosity in the freakin’ BEST possible way!!!) he made. Fucking awsome job man. I want one. For more wow-stuff, visit his blog Swallow Glitter.

Swallow Glitter DIY glove 3
Swallow Glitter DIY glove 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. love it!

    xoxo,
    F

    http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- MAKE SURE YOU ENTER MY VALENTINO GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiously effective! (and useful for opening letters too)

    ReplyDelete