True blue


My dresses have been to so many places recently it´s very exiting for me as I´ve done mostly stuff for myself in the recent years. This gorgeous look was photographed for Tigi Photo Awards 2012. It was the entry for hairdresser Jere Tienhaara. "This dress was perfect for the look that I wanted. It had to be black, daring but not cover the neck, shoulders or arms. The differences in leather texture and the unique styling made it work well with the freestyle hair." The competition finalists will be announced early September and the winner chosen early October. If this look wins, it will be in the cover of Pinni Magazine. All I just have to say it that this dress blows me away every time I see it worn by a person. it just does not look like that on the hanger.. I never thought I´d like blue hair so much! 

And a cover would be really something..

The tutorial for this dress will be in my upcoming DIY fashion book.

Photos: Mikko Rasila
Styling / Hair: Jere Tienhaara
Make-up: Iris Lindholm
Dress: OutsaPop Trashion
Model: Tiiu


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! A-ma-a-z-i-n-g!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic. the blue hair is gorgeous <3
    i'm in love.

    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue hair is so wonderful :)
    feel free to me http://zairamsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress in a gorgeous photo. I really wish your book was to be printed in English. Sad refashionista is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Model's hair made me miss my own blue hair :c But that dress looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete