Balenciaga Fall 2012


I´m feeling super inspired by the Balenciaga Fall 2012 collection. The tone on tone shiny vs. matte fabrics, 80´s futuro references and the use of geometric cuts. They also had zebra and panther patterned leather, which just makes me want to learn leather painting even more. The chiffon - leather panel skirt cut looks amazing and would make a very interesting DIY project.

But first I have to finish my book..

Photos via Style Bistro.


















Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I read this post on Saturday and was inspired by the leather pencil skirts. So much so that this weekend I made a recycled two tone leather pencil skirt of my own. I'd love for you to check it out. Here @ Until Wednesday Calls. Thanks so much for having such a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete