Blog discovery - Strange Ambition



On some evenings it's fun to get completely lost in down the long dark rabbit hole called blogosphere - just clicking through links and random images on tumblr, not sure where it´s going to take you. It´s evenings like this when I find interesting people like Bonnie Strange (love her name!). She is a cat owner, slash model slash photographer and she runs a colorful style blog called Strange Ambition. A blog with a twist that is humor. I don´t like fashion blogs that lack humor. Fun is an important spice in life and it should show in everything you do if you enjoy it. Fashion and personal style is definitely fun and should not be taken too seriously. Bonnie has incredible style - her outfits can involve anything from cycling shorts to boucle jackets, with a healthy dose of 80s gold jewelry! Her blog documents her life and adventures with the china tiger Peter as her wing man. (I have one too, but you just have not met him yet.. It´s a big white bunny rabbit). She also creates pop-art style cartoon strip cooking tips, posts about her unique take on fashion and dyes her hair every colour under the sun. 


"PEOPLE ASKED ME, HOW I DARE TO DRESS AS I DRESS OR TO BE HOW I AM. AND PEOPLE TOLD ME, THAT THEY WOULD WISH TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES WITH THE WAY THEY DRESS. IF THERE WOULD NOT BE THOSE OTHERS, THOSE STIFF ONES, THOSE SNOBBY ONES, THOSE BLA BLA ONES, OR HOWEVER U WANNA CALL THEM, I GUESS U KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE I MEAN. FOR ME THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS HOW I FEEL. ME. IF YOU LOVE TO DRESS UP -NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF ''FASHION'', BUT BECAUSE OF EXPRESSING YOUR TRUE PERSONAL INNER COLOR, YOU SHOULD STAND UP AND START NOT GIVING A DAMN OF WHAT STUPID IDIOT PEOPLE TELL YOU. ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT, I MEAN ALSO I DONT GO AROUND TELLING THEM THAT THEY LOOK BORING TO ME. ALMOST ALL MY LIFE I HAD THIS PROBLEM. AND ALWAYS, AND OF COURSE STILL NOW, PEOPLE POINT AT ME, LAUGH ABOUT ME, MAKE JOKES OR CALL ME STUPID NAMES - JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT LIKE THEM. OF COURSE THAT HURTS, BUT THE LOVE TO BE HOW I AM AND TO DRESS AS I DRESS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS PAIN. ONCE U STARTED YOU U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. SO WHY WAITING... YOU LIVE NOW." 
- Bonnie Strange -















Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: