DIY tutorial - galaxy bleach t-shirt



And since not all of you have black jeans to revamp, here is a tutorial for doing the same galaxy-treatment to a t-shirt. Tutorial by Ashley at Wise Rabbit Says.

Found via True Blue Me & You. This is an awesome DIY blog, so check it out!  

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I'm sure I'll totally mess up my shirt tho -.- lol!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between your DIY's and the rad links you've got here, I've got inspiration to last all day!

    http://www.christijay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your t-shirt :)



    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not made by me. Ashley made it, but I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bleach~~oh, yeah~~it’s amazing ,anyone who isn’t like it? I will say no !!
    Especially the unusualT-shirt,I like it to death~~~

    ReplyDelete