Watching paint dry

OutsaPop nail polish treatment denim 2

These denims are "painted" with my moms old nail poslish. It is a perfect trashion "paint" for denim as it does not come off in wash. The ony thing is that as it is a varnish, it smells pretty bad when you apply it.. This one is also a project from my upcoming Trashion DIY fashion book. To be published in fall 2012. See the lightning-shaped patch in the front? These pants had been ripped really badly but I patched the hole by gluing fake leather on top of it with fabric glue. Stay tuned for more previews!

OutsaPop nail polish treatment denim 1.jpg_effected

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Can't wait for your book
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these jeans!

    www.karissaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I did this to my Jeans in 1973! When I was a Teenager!

    ReplyDelete