Haute Trashion Girls

OutsaPop Trashion book shoot

I did not think that I could feel any better than after last Friday when we shot Haute Trashion boys (that´s what I called this shoot). Then I get three hot gals and 25 new outfits in the studio... Music was loud, Mikko and Mr. Benito did their magic and they looked fabulous. Hot. Damn hot... Thank you Monna, Hanna, Victoria and Janne for an amazing day!

I´m still looking for models to our upcoming shoots, so drop me a line if you´re in Helsinki and would be interested to be in the book.

This project will be beyond awesome when it is finished.

OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot OutsaPop Trashion book shoot

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments: