Hair of the doll

dovilevirsilaitebyalice

I wish I had a car so I could take a field trip to a hairdressers outlet shop and come back with a trunk full of wigs. I want to make them into this hair jacket. It probably won´t be any good for keeping warm, but it will sure look good!! This one is all about looks and zero functionality. Margiela made a wig jacket like this a couple of seasons ago and I´ve been craving for one ever since. Although I could make the wig bolero with just 2 wigs...

Via Tobacco & Leather.
Dovile Virsilaite by Alice Rosati for Forget Them Magazine #1

dovilevirsilaitebyalice 2 hair jacket

MARGIELA WIG BOLERO SUMMER 2009

Maison Martin Margiela SS09 01

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Its so beautiful especially 3 photo I love that coat :)

    GIVEAWAY on my blog
    karissaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat would be wonderful made up of hair extensions dyed that beautiful forest green, they'd be a bit cheaper than a full length wig too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture looks kinda creepy without a face - the coat and laced (I assume) top in the first picture are gorgeous.

    Jessie
    prettylittledollyx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a blogger based in México, I would like you to visit my blog and invite you to follow it if you like it!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete