Channeling Versace

VERSACE

Yesterday I was waiting a friend to show up and decided to drop in at UFF second hand to check out their spring collection. It turned out they´ve been having a sale all week, jackets(also leather jackets)/skirts/blazers for 10 euro and shirts/tees/tops 2 for 10 euro.. I found some amazing shit: 90´s beaded velvet bustier top, satin scarf printed bomber jacket, cropped leather jacket and a 90´s lace bodysuit. All for 30 euro!! Unbeliavable. It is a rare occation that I these type of embellished corsets being sold anywhere. In Berlin I saw a few for over 50 euro and there is only one being sold at Etsy. The scarf bomber is more of a challenge. I don´t have enough street cred or fancy sneakers to pull on a genuine fly girl look, but I can wear it more 90´s ladylike as Linda and Cindy and pair it up with a black tank top and skinny jeans. The black lace bodysuit was also just too much to pass by. A simple black skirt, the biggest gold earring I can find and it will look gorgeous. On second thought, all of these need some huge pieces of gold hanging from my head to show everybody how it´s done.

UFF still has their sale tomorrow, so check it out!

Velvet Bejeweled Madonna Bustier.

IMG_6788
Velvet bustier
Dunes_295 copy

Satin scarf pattern bomber jacket. Channeling Gianni Versace and Gaultier.

IMG_6784
90s fashion editorial 3



90´s black lace body suit.

IMG_6785



What inspired me to all this?? These:



Music video by Yelle performing "A Cause Des Garçons". This dance style is called "tecktonik".

Boy London by Giovanni Martins 1



bElles - Baskets for elles from Cocoa on Vimeo.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love this so much! i just did a DIY post about it and linked back to you of course!
    putting the bralet on my list of DIYs to do this spring/summer!

    thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some cute shit! :)
    i remember those pics of Helena Christiansen. I heart her

    ReplyDelete