Ring ring ring

gargoyle ear cuff from Ring Ring Ring.jpg_effected

I just bought these from Etsy. I needed more handmade metal on my fingers. More the merrier. This time I´ll be getting a birds foot double ring from Snash Jewelry and a gargoyle ear cuff from Ring Ring Ring. I´m also hoping to snag one of these soon.

Double Finger Claw Ring - Antique Silver Pheasant Talon Snash Jewelry.jpg_effected

Guardian Angel double finger chain ring by Karing Is Shering.

Guardian Angel double finger chain ring by Karing Is Shering

Coyote Tooth Double Finger Cross ring by Marya Zoya.

Coyote Tooth Double Finger Cross ring by Marya Zoya

BOOYA Hand Stamped Double Finger Ring by Mano y Metal.

BOOYA Hand Stamped Double Finger Ring by Manoy Metal

Old coins made to rings by Custom Coin Rings.

Old coins made to rings by Custom Coin Rings.jpg_effected

Silver Hinged Armor Finger Knuckle Ring by Snefter.

Silver Hinged Armor Finger Knuckle Ring by Snefter

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. those coin rings are sooo cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the armored finger-knuckle ring :)
    And the double-finger chain ring is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the bird claw rings trying to save up some pennies to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with bravegrrl, those coin rings are cool! I think I need one.

    ReplyDelete