Steampunk styled patterns at BurdaStyle


Picture by Scoundrelle.

I found some cool steampunk styled sewing patterns on BurdaStyle. Hope you like em! And in case you want to see more dressing up stempunk style, check out the Flickr group called Steampunk Fashion.

Steffi blazer (Pattern #7994)



Bella pants (Pattern #6011)



Laura dress (Pattern #6000)
This dress I would make full length for a more victorian look.




Franzi vest (Pattern #9302)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I absolutely adore your blog and the concept behind it.

    My clothing label, Heidi & Seek, has the same recycling ethic. Each item is handmade by me from second-hand materials and factory offcuts.

    Are you interested in a link exchange? I've added yours to my blogroll at http://heidiandseek.blogspot.com

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete