BleachBlack studded DIY projects



This girl has a serious fixation with studs. Something similar to how I feel about zippers... Kristin Valerie from BleachBlack has studded everything, shoes, shirts, caps.. And it looks great. I´m especially fond of the moccasins stud restyling. It reminds me of the Jeffrey Campbell "Oakley Fringe Stud Ankle Bootie". And she buys her hardware from Spikes And Leather on Ebay. Punk never dies my friends.





Jeffrey Campbell "Oakley Fringe Stud Ankle Bootie".


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one, I just love studs to death!
    I'm actually currenly working on a diy involving some very cool spikes, I'm excited to see how it turns out!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete