OutsaPop zipper piece collection in the making



I´ve wanted to do larger zipper necklaces and other fashion pieces for a while now. Maybe a few belts, hats, footwear accessories and larger shoulder pieces. Real show-stoppers and fashion editorial stuff. All the necklaces I´ve done previously are made from one piece that goes 360 degrees around the shoulders. I´ve been working on a hook-attachement that could be applied to belts and corsets for dressing them on. I think it would work. Now all I need is a s&#t load of zips... And maybe a sponsor to do my collection with! For more of my collection illustrations go to my Flickr gallery.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like next year will be a busy one for you!
    MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


    Janavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got amazing ideas. Love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your zipper pieces are fantastic I've been looking at your blog for a while now- I made a shirt skirt after reading your post on them- I made mine from tartan flannelet. Keep pushing boundaries you are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete