Party planning trashion style



Lately I´ve spent hours in Etsy shopping for stuff for an upcomig party. The event theme is rock/burlesque/fetish. It is going to be crazy. So far I have bought this steampunk styled leather mask, black lace fan and victorian lace neck corset from Etsy. Of course all handmade and unique.

My idea is to be a steampunk-rockabilly-victorian gal with a Alexander McQueen vibe. Below some inspiration images on the dress. I have the patterns bought, but I still need to find the fabric... It would be good if I could find it from a thriftstore or fleamarket so I would not have to buy it new.. I´m going to decorate the corset with all the brass colored watch movements and parts I have bought from Etsy in the few months. The whole thing is propably going to weigh a ton but I don´t mind. My sewing machine is still at the repair guy so I have no idea how I will get the dress done in time... But I´m a firm believer of last-minute-panic so things have a tendency to work out. That´s what being creative is all about!






Tartan and pinstripe fishtail skirts and corset by viogeminidesigns.


Burlesque pencil skirt by Maisy Brown Repro Retro

Hair inspiration: Image from andyseyecandy.etsy.com

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete